Monday 13 June 2011

chapter 1: in which introduce myself

This is my first blog post, and it has no purpose, as i sit, typing to the people in my mind who i imagine will be reading this as soon as i press the 'PUPLISH POST' button have to wonder why i started this blog.
I'm not sure how long i will be able to maintain writing about my life and the events that will occur through out it or what i will gain from doing this blog.
I will now begin from the begining
I am 18 years of age. I come from a small place called Holmfirth that is famed for being the filming location of the last of the summer wine.
my true love is film. however i also dabble in music and poetry.
I dont think there is much else for me to tell, apart from my name.
George Crossland

1 comment:

  1. hey, I came across your blog because my friend previously had a blog with the same address. a few of us has his blog in our newsfeed/has links to this blog. then I thought, hmm is he making up some sort of fictional character as his online alias. keep writing, if you enjoy it~

    ReplyDelete